to hear the laughter of a CHILD,
to wake up next to the LOVE of your LIFE,
God has placed these ANGELS on earth for you...
YOU ARE BLESSED



Thursday, July 8, 2010

Our FIFTEEN year anniversary!  I just can't believe it's been 15 years since June 30, 1995-  WOW time has flown by!  I remember that day, what a happy day it was for me!  We got married at Casey's parent's home, the house we now live in,  I got ready over across the street at Scott n Claudia's, now Kelly's house.  I was surprised to see the handsome Bryce Moody in the drive way with a horse n buggy to take me to the wedding!  It was so CuTe!  We then ventured to Casey's house where my Uncle Rick met me, to walk me down the aisle.  It was a Beautiful, perfect day, although half way through the reception it started to rain so we had to move inside to the family room to greet our guests.  After the wedding me n Casey headed over to Nephi to a Bed n Breakfast for the night, it was the cutest old house, we woke up to homemade french toast that was delicious.  We then headed up to Jackson Hole Wyoming and then on to Yellowstone, we stayed in the cutest lil cabin- with a front porch and rockers, it was so much FUN!  We went river rafting, we had a GREAT time!  Then four year's later we went to the Salt Lake Temple n were sealed for time and eternity, n still after fifteen year's of marriage, I still want to spend eternity with my Casey Bud Bassett!  He is alway's so kind, sweet, caring, and he alway's put's my needs in front of his-  I so loVe that mug of his!
Fifteen years of marriage-
1.  Five kids- Three girls, two boys
2.  A Teenager
3.  10 vehicles
4.  a semi
5.  7 moves
6.  4 towns
7.  lot's of little vacation's
8.  two farms later
9.  our cow herd
10.  lot's of WONDERFUL memories :)
Life is GOOD, n because of this man I married it just gets BETTER n BETTER- thanks Cas for everything- I LoVe u!
For our anniversary- we couldn't do much cause we still have lil Brystee that we can't leave for too long- so next year- will be the year we get to sneak away and have a Fab time, so we settle for some minuature golf, the batting cages, n a yummy mexican lunch!  We had a Great time- n it was just fun to get away for the day!

Me n Brystee
she was such GREAT help!
We had a Fabulous Time- n I'm still GLAD I married Casey!  Ur the BEST babe!


No comments:

Post a Comment