About sixteen month's ago, Uncle Scott and Aunt Claudia sold their house to a cute lil family the Rosenborough's! Ben, Kelly, Chris n Payton- We we're sad to see the Bassett's go, but Happy for the lil kid's, Chris is Bryor's age, n Payton was born just before Brystee. Kelly was previously my sister's neighbor in Oak City, n that's how I found out she was a Bassett n Tara's lil sister! I was so sooo EXCITED to have Tara's lil sister move in across the street, cause then I would be able to see Tara again! I have LOVED having Kelly for a neighbor, she is such a SWEETHEART, n I LOVE her! I have MISSED Deseret so much since we have moved, since I don't get to see all my friends nearly as much as I want too, so having Kelly across the street has filled the void some! I grew up in Emery County, I lived in Orangeville till the fourth grade then moved to Ferron that summer, n met Tara Bassett in my fifth grade class, n were fast became Bestie's! We spent almost everyday together, n had the greatest fun!I moved away halfway into my sixth grade year, n I was so sooo SAD to leave all my friends, exspecially Tara! She came n stayed with me my freshman year for a week, n I stayed with her for a week- we had the BEST time! I am so glad to be able to have Kelly in my life, n be able to see Tara n her family again- they are such sweet, neat people! Tara's lil girls are around my girls age, n her son is close in age to Bryor- they have came n stayed at Kelly's these last two summer's n have become good lil friends- I just LOVE Tara kids, their lil SWEETHEART'S!!!! So, a couple of day's before the 24th, I was able to go to Bear Lake with Kelly, n took my girls n made it a girl's trip, we had the BEST time! Tara's house is BEAUTIFUL, her yard is GORGEOUS! n she is also the Hostess with the Mostess! We had yummy Raspberry shakes, did my first Zumba class- so sooo much FUN!, my kids swam at the pool in Bear Lake, had a yummy drink (can't remember what it's called?), had a campfire n ate ate tinfoil dinner's, even went to BUNKO- so much FUN, spent the day the Lake- Bear Lake- it's so sooo BEAUTIFUL! What a FUN couple of day's we had! Thank's so sooo much Bassett's for having us and showing us such a GREAT time!!!!
 |
| Bestie's- Tara n Me =) |
 |
| Yup- were havin us some FUN!!! |
 |
| goin for a ride! |
 |
| Tara- isn't she BEAUTIFUL! |
 |
| YUM! This sand is delish!!! |
 |
| They told me there is a lot of people at the lake, n I just couldn't believe how many there were! |
 |
| HI Y'ALL!!! |
 |
| We sure do loVe the Lake! |
 |
| Hey u |
 |
| Payton n Brystee |
 |
| Yes- we r havin FUN!!! |
 |
| Jacey |
 |
| Britter's n Brynie |
 |
| havin FUN!!! at the BEAUTIFUL Bear Lake!!! |
 |
| Grandma Sony just loVes this lil dolly!!!! |
 |
| wait for us- |
 |
yummy crackers- thanks Cod =)
|
 |
| hangin out by the fire |
 |
| these girls loVe their horses! |
 |
| let me ride it! No! let me ride it!! |
 |
| Havin us some FUN!!! |
 |
| Yummy Dinner |
 |
| havin fun on the tramp |
 |
| goin for a ride |
 |
| Jacey n Payton ridin Cinnamon |
 |
| cute girlz |
 |
| Kambry n Jacey |
 |
| Tara n Jacey |
 |
| havin a Fun Time! |
 |
| Watchin r tin foil dinners cook- |
 |
| Brystee eatin some yummy gram crackers! |
 |
| Brittni, Payton, Brystee, n Bryn jumpin on the tramp |
 |
| Payton and Brystee havin FUN!! |
 |
| Brystee LoVes the sand! |
No comments:
Post a Comment