to hear the laughter of a CHILD,
to wake up next to the LOVE of your LIFE,
God has placed these ANGELS on earth for you...
YOU ARE BLESSED



Friday, December 12, 2008

Jess and Brian's edowments

This last weekend, I had the wonderful honor of attending my sister and her husbands endowment and sealing at the Manti Temple. I am so proud of her, she is so wonderful, we are so blessed to have her in our family. She is amazing, she can do anything. I love her, I want to be like her. It was so fun, to be able to spend that day with her! I also am so proud of her husband, she loves him so much. I love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. we are so glad that you were able to be there with us! what an awesome experience that was for us! we love ya!

    ReplyDelete