to hear the laughter of a CHILD,
to wake up next to the LOVE of your LIFE,
God has placed these ANGELS on earth for you...
YOU ARE BLESSED



Friday, December 12, 2008

mother; daughter date!!!




My mommy daughter date!!! It is sooo fun to have such sweet little girls. I love them sooo much, and everyday I am grateful to have them in my life. They help me out, in so many ways!!! I had the best time with my daughters at our date. It was so fun, we played games and decorated cakes, what fun!!! Love you two, my little dolly's!!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for your message, Jaime! You are so sweet. I'm so glad you found our blog too, I didn't even know you had one! It's really cute. See you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun that is for a mommy daughter date! your girls are so cute and i love them to death! this weekend was fun! i love being together with everyone it is never a dull moment! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!! How cute are you guys!!! I love ya!! Thanks so much for the christmas gift!! I have a little something for you guys too- I'll have to come visit this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your family is adorable. I love your kids to death. I love being around them and you are the best sister ever. THANKS for all you do for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jaime! I changed my blog to private, so if you could email me your email address I'll add you!
    lesleyacox@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete