Yay! I had great reports, the girl's both had straight A's! AGAIN- Proud of you~! Bryor did GREAT too! I alway's love when you get a good report! Kambry is in seventh grade and loVin' it, Bryn is in fourth grade and having tons of FUN! Bryor is in Kindergarton, and has FUN everyday! Kam's bestie's are Shaylin Tolley, Vede Gonzaloes, McCoy Moody, Kelsey Jackson, Maddy Topham, Micah Johnson n several more. Bryn's are of course Dennika Moody, KyRae Rogers, Mary Christensen, Macey Kay, Oakley Smith, n more. Bryor best buddies are Wayland Crane, Grady Lovell, Morgan Palmer, Janie Keel, Lacy Stephensen, Marynn Moody, Jayden Pace, Tatum Ekins n oddles more. I have to mention that this year at parent teacher conference- Bryor's teacher Jena Hare, asked me if I knew Bry had a girlfriend, I thought well he play's with a few girl's- she went on to tell me he has a thing goin with Janie Keel, and they've had to ask him to not hold her hand several times. Oh no- he is only in kindergarton, but I have to admit she is pretty cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment