What a FUN weekend we had. Saturday morning I was surprised by my little sister Jadie coming to visit. I was so sooo EXCITED when I walked into my family room and standing there was my beautiful lil sis. I think I scared her when she saw my crazy cheetah pj's. My other sis Jen n her two lil munchins zoomed on down and spent the day with us. How Lucky am I. Broze loves loves to play with his buddy Quade! My two darling sister's helped my girls clean there room. How nice are they? Then my sweet daughter Kambry and her friends tended all the wild monkey's and me and my sis's n baby Brystee we went to lunch at the Pizza House. Me and Jenn had a YUMMY san marco's salad- and Jadie had a chicken pizza. Good food, good friends, what FUN! We then went shopping, my favorite Cyn gave me a gift certificate to RC Staples for my birthday- n I got a cute dress n sweater- how lucky am I- LUCKY!!!! We then went to IFA and I got my handsome lil hubby a bday present. I got him pants- he looks so cute in 'em, and a new shirt- and his fav a scarf. The funny is I got his stuff n my bbf sis Jen say's that is the same outfit I got my hubby Winston for his bday! I switched shirts- we are just so much a like. Jen helped my darling lil girl Brynlee make a cute watch- n she made one for Kambry, and kam love loves loves it. Thanks for making my girls so HAPPY!!! I forgot to mention the fact that Marynn got to spend the whole weekend with us- we just love that girl. Bryor was so happy!!!!! Sunday was Casey's birthday-I just hate hate how old we are getting! It's HORRIBLE!!!! Syd and Howard had a party for Casey- his favorite caramel popcorn and brownies- he loved it! The Tolley's came over and joined in the celebration! I also have to mention the fact that Brystee now GIGGLES- n it is the BEST sound in the whole world. Did I mention that I adore my baby girl! Life is Great! and I love all my friends and my FAMILY!!!! Happy Birthday Babe- I love you so much! and thanks for all the many wonderful things you do for me and our kidz- you the BEST!!!! Lovin u-
What a fun weekend! I'm excited for Christmastime when we can see you guys again!
ReplyDelete