to hear the laughter of a CHILD,
to wake up next to the LOVE of your LIFE,
God has placed these ANGELS on earth for you...
YOU ARE BLESSED



Monday, June 21, 2010

Brock's Wedding!!!


Brock's Wedding was PERFECT!!!!!  I just can't believe Brock's married and Meg has a baby n Brian has number two on the way, n very soon Maisa will be out on her own- goin to college!  It is so much fun to watch these kids grow, I am so proud of all of them, n I just loVe all the new babies!  Brock choose the Perfect bride- Dani she is so Beautiful and Sweet, n best of all she makes Brock Happy n he never stop's SMILING!  I'm so glad she is a officially a part of the family now-  There wedding was BEAUTIFUL, it was at her house and it was GORGEOUS!  She has the most perfect setup at her homestead, it's right on the res, a beautiful home, yard she has her own beach- beautiful!  The kids had the BEST time ever- the played on the playground, swam in the res, played in the sand, climbed in the treehouse,n to top it off they had a chocolate fountain! what a WONDERFUL time!  I am so proud of those two n I just know they will have a GREAT life together :)

Casey n Damon
Yup- Brystee sure loVes to eat the sand!

Baywatch Girls!  lol

Lexee sure had a GREAT time swimmin!

Brynlee

Broze had the best time EVER!


Amber n Kambry

havin Fun in the sun!

Bestie's

What a Great Day for Brystee Bug!

Bestie Couzin's- Lexie n Brynie

they just couldn't stay out of the water!

Kam n Coy playin games

Sisters

Yep- were sure havin FUN!

I loVe you lil pup

Maryn- weeeeeee!!!!

Bestie's- Brad n Casey

I just LoVe u- DADDY :)

Rynnie- I love the strawberries!

eeewwwww- Bryor loVes the Chocolate Fountain!  Yummo :)

Denni sure takes care of Brystee

A treehouse oh how FUN!

splish splash


My Family-  I loVe u guy's!!!!


Jadree n Brystee splish'n n a splash'n

yeah- we are loVin this!

Got my toes in the Sand, a popcicle in my hand, yeah life is good to me!



LoVe u Rynnie Roo!

Braxton n Coy

Amby n Kamby- loVe u two!

Isn't Dani GORGEOUS-  U sure r luCky Brock!

the line-

the line

Dani n Brock

Brian and Maggie

Wacey, n Maisa

Cyn n Rick- LoVe u!

havin FUN with the Cousin's

Braxton n Bryor- weeee

Rynnie n Bryor

Auntie Lisa n Broze, he sure loVes his Aunt lis!
Kranberry n Brystee
Brynie Boo!
Can I PLEASE get in?
Ginny can never say no- she must loVe this lil munchin!
splish splash
Uncle Craig given Broze a push- weeeee!

Bryor jumpin on his Pony!
Auntie Lisa havin a stroll on the Donk-


Amber n Kam havin some Lunch!
Yes- these girls LOVE Hayden Millie- she is ADORABLE! 
We can't get enough of her!

Is this not the most BEAUTIFUL lil face u ever saw?
She has GORGEOUS eyes!

Chalee, Wege, Denni, n Brystee
Jadree havin some dinner!
Amber

Damon, Braidy, n Nick

Coy n Broze

Bryor n Braxton

The sleepover after the wedding- FUN FUN FUN!!!!
Braxton
Cassie, Brynie, n Denni

What a WONDERFUL day, GREAT food, GREAT friends, GREAT family, Great fun, n Fabulous memories were made!  CONGRATS- Brock n Dani, LoVe u!

2 comments:

  1. It was so much fun! I'm glad we've been able to see you guys so much lately! Gotta love the summer~

    ReplyDelete