to hear the laughter of a CHILD,
to wake up next to the LOVE of your LIFE,
God has placed these ANGELS on earth for you...
YOU ARE BLESSED



Thursday, June 10, 2010

Summer Fun at the Res!

Who loVe's SUMMER?  We DO!  What a FUN day we all had at the Res!  We met up with some GREAT friend's n played in the sun all day long!  We sure did have a hard time gettin these lil fish out of the water :)  We just know that we'll have many a more visit to the Res this summer!


aren't these cute lil swimmer's!

Shay, Kam, and Dutch- havin fun!


What's up?

Best lil Buddies!- McCade n Bryor

I loVe you Broze-

Look at Garrebo go!  He sure is a good swimmer!

LoVe takin it easy on the res!

Shame on you- Kam stole broze's duck for a stroll, n boy oh boy was he ever MAD! lol

shhh- Brookeee's tired!

Debry n Broze
Aaauuuhhhhh- Broze n his beloVed rubber ducky- as he called it!

Debry, Brooklyn n Broze :)


Yummy- snack time- swimmin sure make's me HUNGRY!


what a cute lil stink bug!

I found the ducky- YAY!

Here she comes!

silly lil girl's-

Kelly n Paytee

Splish Splash

Tay Tay

LoVe the Sand!

I just loVe u- Brookee


Best Friend's
I loVe to swim!
Teyl

Payton n Brystee

Yay- I loVe loVe the res!  Let's come everyday!

Payton!
I loVe to swim, it make's me HAPPY!
Splash!

I am a Happy lil Girl!


Savannah- she is so stinkin CUTE!

Yes I sure do loVe u-  Brooklyn n Adrianna







Look at you!  You are gettin so BIG- standin there so Fancy!
Yay!  I did it!

Is he not so ADORABLE!

Kelly n her lil one's


Kiersten- u r such a GREAT friend- I loVe ur gutz-
n YES u are Beautiful!
Sheri and baby Jaclyn!


Brynie-   weeeee!

Boyz!


Taylor

Bryor Buddy




lil bathing beauties

Bryn



Adrianne


Fun times :)


Savannah Smiles :)

Shay, Kam, Dutch

What a Fun, Fabulous Day we all had at the RES!!!!

2 comments:

  1. how fun, you have the cutest family ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaime you have the most adorable kids! Looks like you had a great day!!

    ReplyDelete