This last Saturday Cas n I n the kids went out to Death Canyon and hauled salt to the cow's. Well, I should say Casey, cause while he worked me n the lil munchin's cruised around and explored- we sure found some neat stuff and had a Great time!!!! On the way home we just had to stop at the swimming pool in the desert aka the hot pot's, n had a refreshing swim! We sure had a Great Time- I do have to say that while we were crusin up one canyon a rattler slizzered under the four wheeler n SCARED the bee-geezies out of me!!!! YIKES :( GOOD TIMES!!!
Bryor Bud havin some fun at the hot pots!
Brynlee :)
Playin
Hey Broze- he wanted to know if we could go camp at Judd Creek since we were out there-
Even Brystee loVes to swim-
Hey Guys!
What a CUTE lil cowgirl!
cute Broze!
Havin some Fun!
Hey Baby- whatcha got?
Yummy?
YAY! I loVe to play in the creek!
nothing like a cool creek to cool u off!
It sure is pretty, with all the wild flowers everywhere!
Big Lizard!
Old mine site!
Old Homestead-
Bryor at a old cabin foundation-
We thought this was a COOL old Lizard-
me n Brystee havin some fun! Soakin up the sun!
Bryor thought this old truck was pretty neat-
Packin Salt!
Come on Let's go!
Gettin ready!
we're off!
What a Fun Fun day we had! Let's go back soon :)

No comments:
Post a Comment