to hear the laughter of a CHILD,
to wake up next to the LOVE of your LIFE,
God has placed these ANGELS on earth for you...
YOU ARE BLESSED



Thursday, June 3, 2010

I loVe SUMMER!!! Bring on the SUNSHINE!!!:)))

We loVe SUMMER n we've been enjoyin every single minute!!!!  We've had lots of friends over ate icecream n hotdog's n even got some swimmin in!  I just loVe when my kids are home n I try to savor every minute!!!!!  I just know that this will be the BEST summer yet!!!!  I loVe you guys!

Brystee loVes to be outside- it sure makes her HAPPY!

Broze on the tramp with the sprinkler- he kept sayin this is FUN so so much FUN!
What's funner than doin tricks on the tramp?
Yeah!!!
Woot! Woot!!!
Yep that's my Kranberry helpn' me out as alway's!
Brystee loVes a four wheeler ride around the farm- she loVes the animals!
Casey n his Semi
Bryor lives on his bike- he thinks it is so much FUN!!!
Brystee loVes her daddy!
Garrebo burnin ditches!
That's right we loVe Trigger!
Daddy on his tractor!
We got the water n the girls thought it would be fun to swim in the canal!
Morgan n Bryor!
Bryor sure is flexible!


We sure know that this SUMMER is gonna be the BEST one yet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment