Auuuuuhhhh- how beautiful is it whent the spring bulbs start to bloom and the leaves on the trees bud open, n the grass is so soo pretty n green? Who doesn't love the rainbow of colors that paint the earth after a cold winter. My kids have had so much fun enjoying the sunshine, I can't keep Broze or Bryor in the house not that I would even try! They play outside all day long, having GREAT times! Broze got a scooter for his birthday last fall, n I don't even think he rode it more than once- but now that it's spring and the sun is shining Bryor found it, and loVe's to ride it, so does Broze. Which obviously creates a problem- so Bryor has been saving up his allowance and I took him to Alco to buy him a scooter, there were only Toy Story n Woody scooter's with three wheels so Bryor bought that one for Broze and Broze gave his to Bryor. So, yesterday during Bryn's Last soccer game it was at the city park field next to the skate park and the boys had a great n fabulous time riding there scooter's there, although Broze didn't think it was any fun to be at the park without Quade. So, next time we better make sure he's there. I know today is a rainy day- but I do loVe spring rains they make everything bloom and everything pretty! Mother Nature has blessed us yet again!



No comments:
Post a Comment