She truly is the light of our family right now. Everyone just loVe's her- She adore's her Sister's and Brother's she is alway's looking for them, and when they enter the room, she instantly LAUGHS!!!! She is full of personality, and we are enjoying every minute of this precious little girl!

Isn't she too Precious!

Ok- so they other day she stood up to the end table and discovered there was a bowl of her brother's icecream left on the table. Jackpot- she was so dang EXCITED she keep lickin the spoon! I thought it was too cute!

It sure is YummY!!! Thanks Broze!

Did I mention that this lil girl LoVe's her food! She definately takes after me!!!! When we were at Meg's the other day they had Iced Tea Peach tree drink- n she loVed it! n when I say loVed it- she guzzled it down n hardly came up for air! So, I now have a cokeaholic and a peachteaacholic!

She's even too cute when she's crying!

Her HERO- Kambry!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment