to hear the laughter of a CHILD,
to wake up next to the LOVE of your LIFE,
God has placed these ANGELS on earth for you...
YOU ARE BLESSED



Friday, April 30, 2010

What an AMAZING, THOUGHTFUL, KIND sista!

isn't this BEAUTIFUL!!!  Thanks sis-
I have the most thoughtful, sweet, kind, generous sister-in-law ever!  Christy Bassett, she is alway's thinking of other people n she goes out of her way to make sure there happy!  She alway's say's such sweet, kind things to make you SMILE!  I am so LUCKY Brent choose her for his wife-  Well, she came up with our sweet lil Avery to go camp and brand cow's and she brought me this most BEAUTIFUL I loVe u gift-  she made me cry, she is so SWEET!!!  THANK'S CHRISTY!!!!!  My girls also ADORE her, she makes them feel so SPECIAL n loVed!!!!  for that I am FOREVER greatful!

No comments:

Post a Comment