to hear the laughter of a CHILD, to wake up next to the LOVE of yourLIFE, God has placed these ANGELS on earth for you... YOU ARE BLESSED
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Last night me and my Husband- Casey went to turn the well on to the cows, we of course had all the lil munchin's with us. But, what amazed me was that after fourteen years of marriage just sitting by my husband in the truck n his hand on my leg gave me butterflies!!!! How lucky am I, he is the BEST husband, father, friend a girl could dream of!!! Oh n did I mention- he's a Fantastic ego boaster!!!! Yah that's right ladies this man's taken n he's all mine! Thanks Cas- for all that u do for us- ur FAMILY!!!! LOVE U-
I married my highschool sweetheart, and I am just as in love now as when we first roamed the halls of Delta High. My husband, Casey works at Graymont Lime Plant in the maintenence department. We also bought my husbands parents home and farm, and we have a cattle herd. He also bought a semi last year- adding to his to do list of things to do. I am so soo LUCKY, I get to be a stay at home mom. So busy we are. We have five lil munchins kids. Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment