to hear the laughter of a CHILD,
to wake up next to the LOVE of your LIFE,
God has placed these ANGELS on earth for you...
YOU ARE BLESSED



Friday, April 30, 2010

What a DAY!!!!

Well, today started out CRAZY like!  We were planning on going to Kam n Bryn's dance competition, but the girls really didn't want to go- they wanted to go camping n gather n brand the cow's.  So, they told there dance teacher they wouldn't be there n we went camping.  So, I quick got the trailor ready, n made 6 dozen rolls, cinnamon rolls, cookies, peanut butter bars-  just hurried hurried hurried!  Well, when Bryn got home from school I left Brystee with Bryn and took the boys into town to pick up the four wheeler- we got new tires on it.  Then I picked up Kambry from school and quickly ran into Quality to get some food to take camping with us.  I left Kambry in the cars with the boys while I ran into the store- when I was checking out I called Kam in to help me so she came in with the boys, once they were in the store they took off.  I unloaded the groceries into the car n told Kam to go get the boys, she did.  I realized I forgot Charcoal, so I ran to Jubilee and when I got out of the store Kam said, "Bryor has a ring stuck on his finger!" Sure enough, he did!  I could not get it off n it was already purple!!!!  Apparently, when the boys ran into Quality, Bryor bought a ring from the quarter machine n stuck it on his finger, it was way too BIG so he bit down onto it, n it got stuck- it was diggin way into his finger!!!!!  I just took him to the emergency room where they worked at it and finally got it off with a ring cutter!  He was sure scared!  He thought he was going to have to get a new thumb!!!!

This is a picture of the ring after it was cut off- I sure wish I had my camera n could of taken a
picture with the ring stuck on his finger!

No comments:

Post a Comment