to hear the laughter of a CHILD,
to wake up next to the LOVE of your LIFE,
God has placed these ANGELS on earth for you...
YOU ARE BLESSED



Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Beautiful little baby- Hayden Millie Bliss

Finally!- Hayden Millie Bliss arrived on friday, April 16, 2010.  She is just as BEAUTIFUL, as I expected her to be.  It was so FUN to meet this lil ANGEL, n hold her.  I am so proud of Meg she is such a FaBuLouS mommy n Colby is an AmaZinG daddy.  He has turned into quite the baby hog!  Thanks- Meg and Colby for blessing all of us with this beautiful little bundle of joy!  She is absolutely gorgeous!  I can't wait to spoil her, n I just know Brystee and Hayden will be the BEST lil buddies!  LoVe U-

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Hayden Millie Bliss
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Free scrapbook design personalized with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment