to hear the laughter of a CHILD, to wake up next to the LOVE of yourLIFE, God has placed these ANGELS on earth for you... YOU ARE BLESSED
Thursday, April 15, 2010
It's my dear sweet sister in law's Birthday today!!!! Christy Bassett- She is an amazing lady, she can do anything- build houses, great fashion sense, she's so dang smart, hard worker, orgainized, so sooo much fun, did I mention Gorgeous- cause she is breathtakingly beautiful,sweet, caring, thoughtful, she is everything I wish I could be!!!! I hope she has a FaBuLouS day!!!! We loVe you Stella-
I married my highschool sweetheart, and I am just as in love now as when we first roamed the halls of Delta High. My husband, Casey works at Graymont Lime Plant in the maintenence department. We also bought my husbands parents home and farm, and we have a cattle herd. He also bought a semi last year- adding to his to do list of things to do. I am so soo LUCKY, I get to be a stay at home mom. So busy we are. We have five lil munchins kids. Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment