All these lil MoNkeY's sure had a Fab Dabulous TIME!!!!
We sure had a GREAT time roundin up the cattle n bringin on up to Judd Creek! Me n Casey n all r lil rugrat's pulled the good ol' trailor up to Judd Creek- n had us a screamin good time! Kam brang Shay, Bryn brought Denni, n Bry brought Broze- while Casey brought Bummy n Kenny! Casey, Kenny, n Bummy did all the work all the while me n all the kidz hung out at camp! Everything went so smooth- Yay! We camped friday night and played all day saturday- Ginny and Gramp's joined us for dinner, we had my delicious lasagna in the dutch oven made with Kam's n Shay's homemade spaghetti sauce, n homemade french bread! YUMMO!!! Sunday I had to zoom to town and teach Relief Society, I talked on the scripture's- I sure did learn and feel inspired as I gathered, prepared n gave my lesson, when I got back to camp the kids yes those sweet lil one's completely cleaned the camp trailor, I thought I would come home to a mess- not the case there simply angels everyone of them! Brad n Shannie were also there when I arrived, n Shan made the most DELICIOUS mexican dish ever! I just loVe that chicka! Brad and Shan, and Casey n all the lil kids, and even I let me say that again even lil ol me- that's right me! Got to go push the cow's up past the fence, uncle Bummy watched Brystee so I could go- now ain't that the SWEETEST brother in law! LoVe him! We sure did have a Great time, n MEMORIES were surely made!
The cows sure can't wait to get to Judd Creek!
I'm havin a GREAT time- I PROMISE! That face say's it all!
What a GOOD game- I bet r lil Rynnie win's! You know she is the ONLY one who can say the alphabet backwards!!!
Havin a GOOD time playin the ol' Skip-Bo!
Buddies!
What GRAND adventures we have!
Yeah Den is sure nice to lil Bryst, she packed her all around! Love that Girl!
Bringin the cows in!
YUMMO!
Broze sure wanted to slide down that slide behind him! Sure do loVe these lil kids!
Shay is the SWEETEST girl that I know, she sure takes good care of my lil Brystee!
Rynnie, Bry, n Broze! They sure did have a GREAT time!
Brother's we r- Best Buddies we choose to b!
Sister's- we just LoVe each other!
Isn't she so stinkin Beautiful! LoVe U- Shay!!!!
Hand in Hand Friends till the end!
Let's get this PARTY started!
That's right Best Friends! Don't worry Bryst Broze will ALWAY'S have ur back!
Kambry is such a GORGEOUS girl!
Bryor he's alway's smilin!
Maryn just loVed this old mine site- so FUN!
Denni you sure look BEAUTIFUL!
I don't know if you know it Brynie, but I loVe you more than icecream!
This lil kids are what makes my life so incredibly AWESOME!
Just love that lil SMILE!
What a lil BEAUTY!
She sure is a little ray of SUNSHINE!!!!
Hey Buddy! I just know you think Judd Creek is the GREATEST place on earth!
I just loVe loVe this tiny lil guy!
Woot Woot- I sure am havin FUN!!!!
Peek a Boo! I loVe u!!!!
Yay- that's how real tough lil cowboyz haul firewood to the pit!
Ok guyz- can you possibly squeeze anymore lil kidlet's on here?
Broze just loVes this special girl called Shay!
Did I tell you I loVe you- BEAUTIFUL girl!
Kam- I sure WISH that I could put you in a mason jar and not let you get any BIGGER!
Shaybug- ain't she a CUTIE!
Broze hangin by the creek!
Brystee ADORE'S her Denni- she is so soooo so GOOD to my lil BABE!
Bushman- I sure do loVe u!
Kranberry a lil bit SASSY n a whole lot of SWEET!
Brystee sure loVes her Shaybug!
She is my CUTE lil cowgirl!
Denni- she is ALWAY'S the life of the party!
Brynie- coolin off at the creek!
We sure had a FUN time campin!

Such cute pictures and such cute kids! I can't believe how much Kambry looks like you! You guys always have so much fun :)
ReplyDeleteThose photos are awesome Jaime! You did a great job with the photography! Course, you had some pretty cute subjects to photo! Looks like a way way fun time. Will have to get your dutch oven recipe from you! Can not believe how much Kambry is growing up!! Too fast!
ReplyDelete