to hear the laughter of a CHILD,
to wake up next to the LOVE of your LIFE,
God has placed these ANGELS on earth for you...
YOU ARE BLESSED



Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Randomness!!!!!

Yes I am a Lil RaY of SuNsHiNe!!!!!  Ohhh- how we just loVe this lil girl!

Honey Bear-  Ohhh my, what big Crocodile tear's u have! 

Sleeping Babies-  I adore u lil Broze!

Bryor Buddy- u r 2 sweet!

Brynie Boo- oh my how much you've grown!

Kami annie-  I sure so do loVe u!

My lil angel!  Priceless-

AuuuHHHH!

Look at me, a MoNkeY in the tree!

Outside at last!  Yeah- watch out here I come!

Nanner Nanner!!!!
Yup- I'm havin FUN!!!!
Cheezer!
Kitties WATCH out here I come!!!

Mom, please NEVER fold the laundry, cause I sure do loVe this here new bed I've made myself!
Watch out- here I come!

How blessed am I, to be loVed n to loVe all these cute lil kids!  LiFe is Great, and I am truly loVin every minute- Ok, almost every minute!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment