to hear the laughter of a CHILD,
to wake up next to the LOVE of your LIFE,
God has placed these ANGELS on earth for you...
YOU ARE BLESSED



Saturday, May 29, 2010

Maisa's Graduation!!!!!



I just can't believe that the day came, that my lil May May graduated!  She has truly been such a joy in my life.  I have so enjoyed holding her when she was a babe not to mention the fact that I thought she was the most BEAUTIFUL baby in the whole wide world!, to a darlin lil tot that just loVed Barney n not to mention my boyfriend- Casey, she would insist on holding his hand, she had to sit by him in the truck, n she would sit her hand on his leg, when we would get to his house- she would tell me to stay in the truck cause she was goin with her Casey, ohhh how we loVed that little girl, her nice sweet mom would let me take her to school once or twice, n I would loVe to show her off, cause she was misses personality after all.  I would take her then pass her to Scott, Guido, Jill, oh how much fun we had with are lil maisa bug!  Do you remember our walk's, I would put you in the stroller n give you a popcicle n a walkin we would go!, to the cute lil girl you were, pigtails and puppy tails, I will forever remember you're cute lil glasses that you wore, so cute!,  I remember you up on you're horse when you were as lil as five and lopping down the arena with a smile on you're face the size of Texas!  What a doll you were.  Do you remember when you stayed at my house in Cedar, when I was first married, oh the fun we had, you alway's loVed it when I did you're hair and dressed you up!  to the girly bop-  Oh how much you loVed Kambry, you were so Happy when she came into our lives, you held her and loVed on her, and became her best buddy- now her idol!  What a Fantastic lady you are for my lil Kam to look up too- Oh how I miss the day's when I lived in Deseret n was luCky enough to be you're neighbor, when you would scdaddle over and say "Hi", I also loVed how you would stop in front of the ditch and look around to make sure noone was there n then do you're business- bahaaaaa!!!- loVe u!  Do you remember all of our sleepovers, u, Teasha, Jo Jo, Amby, Kranberry, Coy, Damer's, I would get you all Chocolate milk and put on your fav- movie n a party would be had by all!  What great times we had!  I have so enjoyed watching you grow up- n I am ever so amazed by you're talent, and determination, and beauty.  You are everything and much much more what I envisioned you to be-- I loVe you with all my heart, n will forever be your Big Sis!  I am so proud of all you're accomplishment's!, I also loVe the dreamz n goals you have, I know one day they will become a reality!  I sure do loVe you my lil May May-  n remember that I ALWAY'S have ur BACK- baby girl!!!!!


Brynie, Shay, and Kambry after graduation

Silly girls!

Teasha- you truly are a GorGeoUs Girl!

Friends

Sadie gettin her deploma
Maisa- The Graduate!
So, HAPPY!
Sadie, Maisa, n Kyrae- BESTIE'S
Maisa- u are such a BEAUTY!
Do you even know how much I loVe n Adore U!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

After graduation we all went to the Moody's for dinner, it was so much fun!   I sure wish I would have taken pic's- my bad!!!!  But, great memories were surely made!

No comments:

Post a Comment