Kambry was in desperate need of some new pant's, since she has the nicest dad ever- he gave her the credit card and said go shopping n I'll watch the boys. So, that is EXACTLY what we did, us girls jumped in the car and drug Shay along, n we had a Fantastic time! We ate at Chuck a Rama, Girl's choice, not my fav- but ya know it was the girl's day! Then we went to Kid to Kid and got Baby Brystee some Fun new TOYS!!!! Then we headed to the mall and had a SCREAMIN good time!!!! We found some fabulous good deals, n came home with some stinkin cute clothes! Overall I'd say the trip was a success! On the way home we hit walmart and got a car load full of groceries, n then went to Wendy's for a kid's meal! We had so much fun, we didn't make it home until midnight! Thank's dad- for letting us have this special day together! I loVe you girls!!!!
Shay n Kam- CUTENESS!
Brystee sure loVes to SHOP! Look at all these fun color thingy's!
Ok- so when we were walking down the mall an a salesman for straighterner's and curling iron's nabbed Kambry and here was the end result! he he he he
Fun Stuff!
Pretty!
Spaghetti- YUMMO!!!
Burnie, Kranberry, n Shaybug havin some GRUB!
Yes, we sure do LoVe WOODY!!!!
YUMMOLICIOUS!!!!!
How Fun!
Yeah- I sure do loVe 2 Shop!
If I could ONLY get my lil hands on those gumballs!

No comments:
Post a Comment