to hear the laughter of a CHILD,
to wake up next to the LOVE of your LIFE,
God has placed these ANGELS on earth for you...
YOU ARE BLESSED



Sunday, May 30, 2010

Kambry's last day of School!

This is me the Student Teacher-  I had the privilege to go n watch Kambry's class during the eigth grade graduation!  I brought my lil one's, n they thought it was the greatest day ever! 

Kambry signing yearbook's!

Broze n Kaylee- he say's he has a new girlfriend, sorry Rynnie!  She let him follow her around all day!

Broze felt so BIG- n the kids were sure great!


Sign'n AWAY!

Mandy u sure are a lil Cutie Pie!


Micah - I promise she really does LoVe you!!!

We just LoVe this boy named Coy!

Yeah Broze sure loVes his Kaylee!

Bryor found a new Best Friend- he followed this kid everywhere!

Yeah- that's m n Brystee bein in charge- SCARY!!!!


Kambry n Brystee!

Kam n Shay!!!!

Micah!

Chill Out- Kranberry!!!

Bryor n Broze sure had fun with the stacker's!

Amby n Brystee we sure do loVe this girl!
WoW!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment