to hear the laughter of a CHILD,
to wake up next to the LOVE of your LIFE,
God has placed these ANGELS on earth for you...
YOU ARE BLESSED



Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Yes- this is one of the five reason's that I LOVE to be a MOM!!!
HaPPy Mother's Day to all you wonderful Mom's!

I loVe mother's Day!!!  A day that celebrate's those most important people in you're life n a day that my husband n kids tell me how much they loVe n appreciate lil ole me!  I am so lucky, cause I have four special mother's in my life.  My mom, I still can't believe she had nine kids!  WoW!  That say's it all!  AMAZING- I had flower's sent to her from Zion's floral.  Syd- Casey's mom- she is so special to me, she is a great friend, n she is so WONDERFUL to my kids, I gave her chocolate covered strawberries- I had to keep Casey away from them.  Cyn- she's my aunt, she is just like a mom to me- we also gave her nummy strawberries.  Grandma Donna- How lucky am I to have my grandma- I gave her my delicious homemade rolls. 
I Love You Mom!


Mom's smiles can brighten any moment,

Mom's hugs put joy in all our days,

Mom's love will stay with us forever

and touch our lives in precious ways...

The values you've taught,

the care you've given,

and the wonderful love you've shown,

have enriched my life

in more ways than I can count.

I Love you Mom!

Author Unknown

So, Happy Mother's Day to all the special mother's in my life!  I loVe you, and thank you for all the many thing's you do!

I also have to say that I loVe being a mom!  Everyday with my kids bring's me such Happiness!, I am so grateful to be blessed with my five lil angel's- I loVe loVe them all so much!  They bring me such joy!  So, thank's Heavenly Father for giving me the greatest gifts of all my kids!
A Mother's Love


There are times when only a Mother's love

Can understand our tears,

Can soothe our disappoints

And calm all of our fears.

There are times when only a Mother's love

Can share the joy we feel

When something we've dreamed about

Quite suddenly is real.

There are times when only a Mother's faith

Can help us on life's way

And inspire in us the confidence

We need from day to day.

For a Mother's heart and a Mother's faith

And a Mother's steadfast love

Were fashioned by the Angels

And sent from God above.

Author Unknown

I loVe being a MOM to this CUTE lil girl!
 
Dinner at our house- for Mother's Day!
 
My Husband and Kids gave me this BEAUTIFUL necklace for Mother's Day!  I loVe it!
 
My kids gave me these cute lil gifts!  What fun it is to be a MOMMY!
 
We got to go to g. Cyn's and see the family- n Meg n Colby were there with their BEAUTIFUL baby- Hayden Millie!  Cyn, Bryn loVin on this lil beauty, n Hayden
 
Brian n Brystee
 
Brystee n Dani
 
Meg n her beautiful lil baby!  I can't believe my lil Meg's a mommy!!!
 
Grandpa n Dylan- isn't he so CUTE!
 
Maisa n Brynie n Kambry!  My girls-
 
Dylan n Grandma Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment