to hear the laughter of a CHILD,
to wake up next to the LOVE of your LIFE,
God has placed these ANGELS on earth for you...
YOU ARE BLESSED



Friday, May 7, 2010

The Outlaw Broze Bassett!

I'd like to introduce you all to our littlest little Outlaw- Broze James Bassett! 
 He is truly his dad n grandpa's boy- he LoVe's his cow's, horse's n anything COWBOY!  He will not get dressed unless he has on his wrangler's n cowboy shirts- might I mention that they have to have snaps!, boots- n he really prefers one PINK boot and one black boot- now the story behind that is I had the pink boots on display from one of Brynlee's memories, cause you see they used to be her FAVORITE- n Broze seen them n just had to wear them cause he loVes the color PINK! lol  I tried to hide them n he found only one of them so he wear's the pink boot and any other boot he can find- n believe me, when I say you CAN'T talk him out of it!  So, when you pass Broze on the street and see his one pink boot n one black boot- u'll know why.  He loVes that we bought his grandpa's farm cause he get's to go to work EVERYDAY.  He wakes up in the morning and say's I got to go work.  His grandpa is a gem, he takes his lil bud with him and sure enough they go to work.  I couldn't imagine this lil guy growin' up anywhere else.  He even tries that excuse on Sunday morning's- I say Broze it's time to get ready for church n he says- nope gotta work for Gramps.  I say- Gramps will be at church.  The transition from nursery to primary has sure been a hard one for the lil guy.  He goes into the scale house and gets a cow whip n walks along the corrals everyday, he also counts the cows, just like his gramps.  He truly is a lil Howard, how scary is that!  He also is very anal just like his gramps when it comes to where everything goes.  He has to make sure his trailor's are backed in just so, n unhooked, the cows have to be corraled so all around our house you'll see cows corraled in the most pecuiliar spots.  Gotta loVe him! 








Ok- so now I've definately gotta take the blame for this- he's also a COKEAHOLIC, yes that's right a COKEAHOLIC, all courtesy of ME! 


 I take full responsibility!  My other kids, I would not let them even drink caffiene- still won't, but not Broze- cause you see he doesn't know the meaning of the word NO!  n I spoil the bgeezee's out of him- my bad!  So, the end result is one stinkin CUTE, COKEAHOLIC, OUTLAW-  LoVE u Bushman! (as Gramps calls him)

He's so SPOILED- for breakfast his mom let him have cocoa puffs, rootbeer float, n pop!  It's very obvious that yes- he DOES not know the word NO!

How can you tell this CUTE lil boy NO!  I can't-

No comments:

Post a Comment