to hear the laughter of a CHILD,
to wake up next to the LOVE of your LIFE,
God has placed these ANGELS on earth for you...
YOU ARE BLESSED



Saturday, May 29, 2010

A fun time at the park!!!

A Fun lil Minute at the Park!  I'm tellin ya, when the sun shines my kids loVe nothing better than to go to the Park and play!!!!  Sometimes we take a picnic, other times we stop at Micky D's, and other times we just PLAY!  Anyway my kids just LoVe the Park!  On this particular day we, met Jenn n her two boy's, n Kelly n Payton, it sure was a Great Day!, to enjoy the park!  Thanks Guy's for the Great Day at the PARK!!!

Broze n Bryor sure loVe the slide!
Run Quade Run!
Peek a Boo!!!  I see you!
If only I could just get out their on that grass!

Yeah- I sure to loVe the park!
Payton n Brystee, we are the Best of Friends!
Bryor Bud
Jenn, Owen, n Quade- what a Beautiful lil Bunch!
Kelly n Payton- sure glad you're here!


If I could only get my lil hands on her flower!


Yes- we sure did have a Great Time!  Fun had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment