Yay- it sure was a BEAUTIFUL day at the dunez, n that sunshine was sure a blessin enjoyed by all!
I can't believe my lil Bryor bud is now six and just finishing up the kindergarton school year. Wow, time sure does fly by ya! We got celebrate with him and all the other lil kindergartoners up at the sand dunes by Oak City- it sure was a GORGEOUS day, considering all the rain we've been having, n WIND. So we really soaked up the sun! We sure did have a good time- we were LUCKY cause Casey could come too, n you know he is a whole lot funner than me! I am so Proud of my lil guy and I sure will miss him next year when he is in school all day- I really do loVe it when my kidz are home and I can love, play, and just enjoy them! I sure do miss 'em when there gone! He has a GREAT year, n Mrs. Hare was such a FUN teacher for lil Bry! I am sure looking forward to a Fun filled summer!!!!! Love u- Bud! n Thanks for being such a GOOD lil Buddy!
Shan n Rynnie havin a YUMMY lunch! All the while Lanie Lou is gettin buried by the Bushman!
Broze n all his cute lil friends- sure havin FUN!
Bryor playing ball!!!! Sure is FUN!
I think Casey is havin as much FUN as the Kidz, can I say that my kids are sure lucky this cute cowboy is the guy that they call daddy!!!!
Ok- so this lil girl REALLY LoVes her CHEETOS- nothing's gonna STOP her!
I just can't believe my lil buddy Bryor is graduating from Kindergarton, where oh where does the time go? We loVe you so much, bud- I just know where gonna have a FUN summer! I will really MISS Bry- when he's in first grade next year, it sure makes me SAD! LoVe U- Gator GOO!
Brystee loVed Miranda n she specially loVed her lunch- namely the cheetos! Miranda and darling lil Ethan were so kind to share their goodies!!!!
Yep- This girl's got a mouth of sand= YUCKEE! She doesn't think so!
Broze gettin buried by Dad n Shannie- he and his dad dug the hole then he thought he'd stick brystee in there, she didn't like that idea- so his dad stuck him in there.
Brystee thought the sand was GREAT FUN!
Casey n Broze havin fun in the sand- Broze loVed the day at the dunes!
Bryor and Morgan BEST BUDDIES 4 ever!
Hold on guys- let er go!
Bryor loVed loVed cruizin down the hill on the sleds!!!! FUN FUN FUN- weee weeee weeeeeee
What a FAB DABULOUS time those lil kinder kidz r havin' on that great BIG dune!

No comments:
Post a Comment